There are Various Career options are available after completion of
B Pharm or M Pharm:
1) Pharmacist – The B Pharm graduate can work as a hospital Pharmacist, like Aurobindo hospital,
Apollo hospital, etc.
Being in the health-related field, the B Pharm graduate can also joined arm forces as a pharmacist or else can join any govt. hospital or any NGO , trust etc.
2) Medical Transcription – The B Pharm graduate can work with registered medical practitioners (doctors) to maintain the patient treatment history, the drug to which he/she is allergic etc.
Also some private company hired B.Pharm graduate to help them in translating medical terms they received from other or same country
3) Sales and Marketing – Good communication skills with pleasant personality can opt for the job of Medical Sales Representative (MR-Ship Job). The companies prefer pharmacy graduates for this job, as they have a good knowledge about the drug molecules, their therapeutic effects, mechanism of action of drug and the drug – drug interactions.
Ambitious achievers can grow in this filed up to the level of MD,
Zonal manager or product manager etc. of the company, so just be focus during this job and work hard till you achieve what you want.
4) Quality Assurance / Control Manager – The Pharmacy graduate can maintain the quality of the manufactured drug in the company. She/he has to look for any update in the regulatory norms and accordingly developed the drug in the pharmaceutical company. She/he is working as a Quality assurance or quality control officer/ manager in various companies.
5) Teaching – B Pharm – 1st class pass graduate are eligible to teach as lecturers in the D Pharm students, whereas M Pharm, First Class
students can get a lecturer’s job in pharmacy degree colleges where they can teach B pharm graduate. And PhD students can teach M pharm students.
The pvt college job is paying less but if you are looking for govt. college job then relivent experience and few exam can solve the problem. Grading done as lecturer > Sr. lecturer > Assistant Professor > Principal of college.
6) Production – In various pharmaceutical companies Pharmacy graduate are maintaining the production plant of the company. Various tablet, capsule machineries are have to handle and manufacturing a lot of drug supply have to be done in a fix time along with maintain the quality of the same.
7) Research and development – R&D jobs include developing new formula or changing the exciting formula to better one. In India mostly generic drug companies hired fresher. Good
knowledge of internet and patent can help for sure. Best Luck !!
8) Packaging – Some additional packaging certificates or courses can help you to grow in the field of packaging for pharmaceutical products. As it’s essential part of the
manufacturing cycle. Packaging must be done in a better way to avoid FDA drug withdrawal and to avoid loss and damaged to the drug during transport.
9) Regulatory affairs Manager – Some CRO’s (contract research organization) and various pharmaceutical companies are hiring a pharmacy graduate to work as “Regulatory affair Manager”. They have to oversee regulatory documentation such as Clinical trial approval permission, marketing approval permission etc. from various
regulatory bodies like FDA, EMEA etc.
10) Govt Job – A pharmacy graduate can also work in the Regulatory bodies like Food and Drug Administration. They perform a job of Drug inspector and food inspector, which include inspection of manufacturing, distributing and storage facility of the drug. They have to appear and score in various exams like MPSC, UPSC to work in this area.
11) Clinical Research – There are various job profiles available in clinical research field like clinical research associate, clinical pharmacist, data managers, pharmacovigilance case processor, project managers, regulatory affair
publishers, biostatisticians, etc....
Sharing is caring...
Stay with us...Like our Facebook page..and get the latest post on your Homepage...